You can have it all!
Rolling your eyes at the possibility?
Women today struggle with questions of direction, purpose, passion, work and family balance, courage to make a change, and the correct definition of success. And all of these deal with one challenge — living a strong life.
In Find Your Strongest Life, Marcus Buckingham, the world's leading expert on career success, challenges conventional wisdom by revealing that happiness and success require that you:
- Don't agonize about who you aren't — accept and act on who you are. Discover the role you were born to play and play it.
- Don't juggle — catch and cradle. Don't keep things at bay, select a few things and draw them close.
- Don't strive for balance — strive for fullness. Intentionally imbalance life toward moments that make you feel strong.
- Always sweat the small stuff — know and act on details that invigorate you and let go of what doesn't.
You can have it all!
A different kind of all!
Watch the Book Trailer
The Find Your Strongest Life Discussion Series
Chances are you know other women who are struggling to find the life that is meant for them. Explore the principles of Find Your Strongest Life with friends, co-workers, a reading group or an organization with which you are involved. This FREE downloadable Find Your Strongest Life Discussion Series is comprised of eight sessions to guide participants in achieving a stronger life at home and work.
The Discussion Series includes:
- Video Introduction - from Marcus Buckingham
- Leader's Guide - provides direction on leading a small discussion series and offers additional exercises to stimulate participant engagement.
- Participant's Guide - contains key book passages and questions to spur group discussion and personal reflection, and exercises to help women understand, evaluate, and apply the book's material.
- Eight Strong Life Plans - from which women can choose those most applicable to their own lives. Each plan offers clear, practical steps for obtaining a stronger, happier, more successful life.
- Collateral Kit - flyers and postcards to help you spread the word about your discussion series and encourage others to join you in the Find Your Strongest Life journey.